Monday, May 20, 2013

Anxious

Happy Monday!
Right now is just the time of year when I feel so anxious! There is so much going on. It's crazy!

There are 8 days of school left. EIGHT! I need to get studying for finals... in only 5 days!
I have 2 concerts and 2 rehearsals for band and orchestra in the next three days. On top of that, a speech, final review packets, and a couple of tests. I just keep telling myself, just keep swimming...

My favorite movie! (;
Overall, racing and eating healthier has been going really well. I'm running 5 days a week, with longer 5 mile runs. It's great! (: I'm hoping to run a sub-30 minute 5k one of these days. I'm getting closer!


Right now, I am anxious about school-but what is strange is that I am even more anxious about summer!

You see, I have applied 8 places and haven't heard back from ANYWHERE! There is one place that I am really hoping for, and they are specifically looking for people my age, but it's been 3 (business) days and I haven't heard back yet.
If I get this job, I will gain experience and I will have lots of spending money, and I will have a very productive summer.
On the other hand.. If I don't get this job, I will be able to do summer Cross Country camp. I can also attend a leadership camp that I have been looking forward to for months. I might be able to participate in a few Diabetes Clinical Trials (which I love!)

So pretty much, either way, I'm going to be disappointed, but also happy. I guess I just have to wait and see....


Have a great week. Happy almost summer! (:

-Emily

1 comment:

//
Blogging tips